Friday, June 12, 2009

ARGH...Going outta my mind...

Geez..its been 6 months since i've touch this blog..lols..well wadever..


*hows life? * this was the phrase my supervisor greeted me whenever i met him. All i answered him was...*Life was great..^^ smiles*
Now..? if i were to encounter this question..BOOM..right smack on the face..ill tell you. *Life Sucks..* and im really saying it. Comparing to others..? Helps sometimes but not everytime.

Miss hanging around with the group of Friends. Miss eating Daxiong. hhaha though we get tired of eating there sometimes. But What the Heck..those were the times we were together chatting. eating. sharing food. gossiping.

Life really sucks now..I have to go to work on my own. No private transport. WOO so nice. fresh air yea. so nice...0500 hours.
Communication device cut off. No internet Access. No music. At least i can catch a teeny weeny minutes of nap.....0900 hours.
Afternoon lunches. This is really beginning to feel like your back in secondary school. No its even worse. The cafeteria serves almost the same food every SINGLE time...1200 hours.
Going home. The best part. Finally outta that hellish place. return trip 1 hours ++...1730 hours. Not including the bus i took wrongly..which got me to town instead of home. Yea it happen today.

there you go..lifeless me..alienated..moodless..whatever you can use to describe a dead person..

hope no one is as bad as me..im so tired..so so tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home